Give Us Your Feedback – We’re Listening
If you have a complaint contact us in the first instance. If we’ve done wrong, or you’re not satisfied in any way, it’s important we hear about it so we can make things right. We’ll take your complaint seriously, work with you to address your complaint quickly and aim to find a resolution that’s fair. Sometimes we may need more time, but we’ll keep you updated regularly throughout the process to let you know where things are at.
- Please take the time to review our Complaints Handling Policy.
- Gather any supporting documents or records with names, times and dates that will assist our investigation into your complaint.
- Get in touch to let us know about your complaint and how you’d like it resolved. The quickest way is to call our office or complete the feedback form below.
- We’ll acknowledge your complaint and let you know which team it is being handled by.
- We’ll do what we can to fix your problem, making sure it doesn’t occur again for you or anyone else and let you know once we have a resolution.
How Long Will It Take
Most complaints can be resolved on the spot or within days. We’ll keep you informed of our progress and if we’re unable to resolve your complaint within 21 days we’ll tell you that we need more time to investigate.
In the event of a delay and we’re unable to provide you with a final response within 21 days, we’ll tell you the reason for the delay, give you a date you can expect to hear an outcome and update you monthly.
If You Are Unhappy With The Resolution
You can lodge a dispute through the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA), our external dispute resolution provider. AFCA provides fair and independent financial services complaint resolution that is free to consumers.
Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA)
Phone: 1800 931 678 (free call)
Postal Address: Australian Financial Complaints Authority, GPO Box 3, Melbourne, VIC, 3001
You can also contact The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner if your complaint is about your privacy.
Office of the Australian Information Commissioner
GPO Box 5218
Sydney NSW 2001
Phone 1300 363 992